Seattle’s luxury real estate market is booming and for good reason. With breathtaking views of the Puget Sound and surrounding mountains, world-class dining and shopping, and an abundance of cultural experiences, Seattle offers an unparalleled lifestyle for those looking to live in luxury.
If you’re in the market for a luxury home in Seattle, here’s a guide to the most expensive neighborhoods and homes.
- Medina: Located just across Lake Washington from Seattle, Medina is known for its exclusivity and privacy. Home to billionaires such as Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos, Medina boasts some of the most expensive homes in the world. Properties in this area typically start at $5 million and can go up to $100 million.
- Laurelhurst: Another waterfront neighborhood located just northeast of downtown Seattle, Laurelhurst is a popular choice for those seeking luxury living. With stunning views of Lake Washington and access to a private beach club, homes in this area typically start at $3 million and can go up to $20 million.
- Capitol Hill: Situated just east of downtown Seattle, North Capitol Hill is a historic neighborhood known for its stunning mansions and luxury condos. With easy access to the city’s best dining and shopping, homes in this area typically start at $2 million and can go up to $10 million.
- Queen Anne: Located just north of downtown Seattle, Queen Anne is known for its stunning views of the city skyline and the Puget Sound. With a mix of historic mansions and modern luxury condos, homes in this area typically start at $1 million and can go up to $18 million.
- Madison Park: Another waterfront neighborhood located just east of downtown Seattle, Madison Park offers a quiet escape from the hustle and bustle of the city. With access to some of the city’s best parks and beaches, homes in this area typically start at $2 million and can go up to $15 million.
When it comes to luxury homes in Seattle, there’s no shortage of options. Whether you’re looking for a waterfront mansion or a modern luxury condo, there’s something for everyone in this beautiful city. So why not live in the lap of luxury and make Seattle your home?